November 8th, 2023, 9:05 AM Athens graces us with splendid weather as we undertake crucial boat preparations for repairs and enhancements. On our age
November 8th, 2023, 9:05 AM
Athens graces us with splendid weather as we undertake crucial boat preparations for repairs and enhancements. On our agenda:
– Revamping the electrical system, integrating three new Step Down transformers for each electric winch.
– Swapping out old batteries for the engine and generator.
– Renewing two sails—the Genua and Main.
– Preparing for an extra sail, enabling us to harness wind with three sails.
– Fitting a new hard top and sprayhood.
– Augmenting our sustainable power with an additional solar panel, mounted atop the hard top.
Additionally, we’re updating our navigation system alongside several minor tweaks.
A heartfelt thanks to all concerned friends who reached out. Apologies for the scant updates, but rest assured, all’s well!
I appreciate the concern many of you expressed, contacting me when updates were scarce. Thank you for the solidarity – we’re fine and back to ship-shape!